Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the trade.jangneus.com, images.jangneus.com, jangneus.com websites and to any person(s) or entities that wish to conduct business with Jangneus. By using this website or placing an order with Jangneus you are accepting these terms and conditions and our website disclaimer.
Please note that these terms and conditions can change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions before ordering. Should you have any queries about the terms and conditions please contact us before ordering or using the website.
The websites; trade.jangneus.com, images.jangneus.com and jangneus.com are owned and operated by Jangneus.
Our registered business address is:
17 Keydale Road
Our main trading address is:
Milton Pools Farm
VAT Number: 118 8438 92
Tel: +44 (0)1865 988074
If you need to contact us please use the details above.
Make a contract with us
- When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this.
- Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
- This contract is covered by English law.
Placing an order
- You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time.
- Delivery charges will be shown prior to you placing your order for UK customers. Delivery charges for international orders will be quoted upon receipt of your order.
- Once your order has been received you will be sent an automated e-mail acknowledging receipt of your order.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability. Should there be any problems issues with your order we will contact you as soon as possible to allow you to either cancel your order or to make changes.
- We want to ensure that you receive your order as soon as possible so if some items are out of stock we may ship your order as is and place the missing items on back order. These back ordered items will be sent to you free of charge once new stock arrives.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may be possible but may incur delays.
- We do accept orders over the phone but cannot take payment over the phone.
- You warrant that all information you provide us for the purpose of ordering and purchasing goods are accurate, true and complete in all aspects.
Payment Terms & Pricing
- We accept payment by BACS, bank wire/transfer, cheque and TransferWise.
- If paying by cheque, please make the cheque payable to “Jangneus Design”
- We cannot accept payment over the phone.
- Proforma orders will not be dispatched until payment has cleared.
- All prices quoted on our website are in UK Pound Sterling and exclude Value Added Tax, delivery and import duties.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- The following conditions in clause 4 apply to all Trade or Business Customers who purchase goods from us on credit.
- A purchase order must be given for all orders.
- All customers shall pay stricly within 30 days of the date of the invoice unless otherwise agreed with Jangneus in writing.
- Jangneus reserves the right to charge interest on a daily basis on outstanding sums at the rate of 8% plus the Bank of Englands's base rate.
- If a customer's account exceeds the credit limit or has outstanding payments against it then no further orders will be dispatched until the account is returned to credit and outstanding invoices are settled.
- Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk, property in and title to the goods shall remain the property of Jangneus until we have received payment of the full price of (a) all goods the subject of the contract and (b) all other goods supplied by Jangneus to the buyer under any contract whatsoever. Payment of the full price shall include, without limitation, the amount of any interest or other sum payable under the terms of this and all other contracts between the seller and buyer.
- UK delivery is fixed at £9.95 and free for order values above £250.00. International delivery rates are at cost and will be quoted upon receipt of your order.
- Delivery prices are subject to change without notice.
- Orders are typically dispatched within 3-5 working days from receipt of payment. However, dispatch times may be longer during busier periods.
- For UK orders, you should receive your order within 2 working days from the dispatch date. International orders will take longer. Deliveries may be delayed in accordance with point 5.10.
- For international orders, you may have to pay import duties and other taxes. We will not held liable for any of these additional charges and you must meet these costs. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
- Your order may arrive in more than one delivery.
- Disposal of packing materials is your responsibility and you agree to recycle them where possible.
- If there is no one to accept the order on the scheduled delivery date the goods may be returned to the courier and we reserve the right to charge you an additional re-delivery charge.
- If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your delivery, if the carriers are able to make the change. This will delay your delivery.
- Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control we may be prevented from dispatching your order as planned. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, acts of god, war, terrorism, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of our suppliers. We are not responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your goods.
- If the goods are lost or damaged please report this to us within two working days from the delivery day.
- Time is not the essence of the contract unless expressly stated otherwise in writing by from Jangneus.
Cancellation and Returns
- This policy does not apply to goods ordered by businesses which are exempt from the Distance Selling Regulations, or goods which are exempt from the right to cancel.
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase so, in the unlikely event you are not, you can cancel your order at any time up to 30 days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail or write to us.
- If you cancel, you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to us, at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
- You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
- We advise you to use recorded delivery as we cannot be held responsible for any goods lost in transit..
- If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
- We will refund all monies paid to us by you including any postage / carriage within 10 days, less any costs due under this contract.
- If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem. In addition, you must provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
- If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until either an indicative digital image is supplied by the customer, or the original goods have been received at our warehouse and checked unless agreed by Jangneus
- The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility. However, on inspection we will refund your reasonable postage costs, providing that the goods are found to be faulty. If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you, however you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs.
- If an item is no longer available we will offer an alternative. However, our liability will be to replace the faulty goods only and we are unable to guarantee an exact match. In this instance, you will have the option of a refund on the item.
- Where we replace faulty goods you are responsible for their disposal if they have not previously been returned to us.
- We are unable to guarantee and exact colour match due to the nature of the products.
- The products sold on this website have been designed to comply with all relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside the UK.
- We do not accept liability for any consequential loss of profit or indirect losses.
- We will not under any circumstances accept liability or be held responsible for injury, death or any damage whatsoever to persons, animals or property caused by the use of the products.
- Our dishcloths should only be used on hard surfaces with the print facing upwards. If used on fabrics or upholstery please test on an inconspicuous area first.
Trade or Business Customers
- The following conditions apply to orders placed by Trade or Business Customers.
- All information relating to your account, including but not limited to; your main, accounts and delivery contacts and addresses, must always be kept up to date.
- Orders may not be cancelled except with agreement in writing from Jangneus. We reserve the right to make cancellation and/or re-stocking charges.
- Claims for missing or damaged items must be made in writing within 2 working days of delivery.
- The buyer assumes responsibility for the goods being suitable for the purpose for which they are purchased.
- You may not resell or distribute products purchased from Jangneus to other business customers or resellers without written permission from Jangneus.
Use of Website
- This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our website. Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer. We do occasionally update this disclaimer so please refer back to them in the future.
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Any and all material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- Subject to paragraph 1.2 no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Links to and From other websites
- Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
- If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 4.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
Exclusion of Liability
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
Law and Jurisdiction
- This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.